With the festive season fast approaching, bareMinerals designed exclusive Christmas collections and a series of make-up masterclasses with International make-up artist Sarah-Jane Froom for QVC UK to get women ready for the party season. It was make-up made easy and I was lucky to model for them live on air. Keep reading to see pictures from behind the scenes and a glimpse of bareMinerals exclusive Christmas collection.
When bareMinerals asks you if you would model on air as part of their Christmas exclusives 3 part show on QVC you just say YES! That’s exactly what I did and couldn’t be happier about it, QVC UK is a show that I love to watch for all my beauty bargains.
QVC work with some of the best beauty brands on the market to bring customers amazing exclusives at great prices, prices you won’t find on the high-street or online. I’ve been watching QVC ever since I got my first job at 16 yrs old and could afford to purchase products on my own. When bareMinerals asked me to be part of their three part make-up series and to try their Christmas gift sets, it was an offer I couldn’t refuse.
I got to have a tour round QVC studios in Chiswick and be made up by Sarah-Jane (SJ) Froom the International make-up artist of bareMinerals, live on air. Being a beauty blogger I took full advantage of the opportunity to model for SJ as she gave her top tips during the make-up masterclass, some of which I’ll share in a later post.
bareMinerals Christmas Gift Sets
Spoiler Alert – What’s inside the 12 Days of Delight Make-up collection:
- 1 x All Over Face Colour in Pre Radiance (0.85g) – a natural glow that you can add to any part of the face
- 1 x Papaya Blush (0.85g) – vibrant coral pink
- 1 x Winter’s Bloom Blush (0.85g) – a neutral warm shade to go with any look
- 1 x Nutmeg Blush (0.85g) – warm pinky prown
- 1 x Cultured Pearl Velvet Eye Colour (0.57g) – shimmery champagne
- 1 x Cupcake Velvet Eye Colour (0.57g) – sheer warm pink
- 1 x Heart Velvet Eye Colour (0.57g) – light violet rose
- 1 x Camp Velvet Eye Colour (0.57g) – medium bronze
- 1 x Motivator Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss (4.5ml) – flattering nude
- 1 x Power Player Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss (4.5ml) – light pink
- 1 x Prima Donna Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss (4.5ml) – a sheer reddish pink
- 1 x Maverick Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss (4.5ml) – brownish pink with a hint of sparkle
This 12-piece collection from bareMinerals includes so many make-up treats for any skin tone, there’s blushers, eye shadows and lip glosses all in beautiful shades. What I love most is that with this collection you can mix and match and enjoy creating so many looks.
Available at QVC UK online £62.52
This is bareMinerals iconic brush set in limited edition Rose Gold, which unfortunately sold out during the show. This brush collection is still available in black on bareMinerals.co.uk sold individually. If these brushes come back in stock , I’ll be sure to let my readers know asap.
What’s inside the Plushest Touch brush collection:
- Seamless Shaping & Finish Brush
- Blooming Blush Brush
- The Blender Brush
- Smoky Smudger Brush
- Angled Definer Brush
- Rose Gold Bag
I had such a great time being in the studio that who knows maybe I might start a modelling career 🙂 Let me know if you tune into the show and what are the products on your wish list. You can watch the final part of the make-up series on QVC UK tonight at 10pm sharp!
Thanks for reading and let me know what you want to see on my blog next.