The new i-Divine palette is packed with a gorgeous cocktail of rich smokey nudes and shimmering bronzes that instantly screamed out Kylie Jenner at the Golden Globes. Keep reading to find out my thoughts on the new ‘All Night Long’ palette and my Kylie Jenner make-up tutorial video.
I recently was invited by Vicki from Vicki’s Beauty to the launch of Sleek MakeUp new VIP lipsticks and what I discovered in the goodie bag, inspired me to create this Kylie Jenner make-up that she wore to the Golden Globes after party.
The sultry beiges and eye-catching golds make for the perfect look for Valentines Day, giving your eyes that extra sparkle. I love how build-able and blend-able the shades are, allowing you to create your own unique eye look. The day partner to this palette ‘A New Day’ has equally beautiful colour shades, Sleek have the whole nude/bronze spectrum covered with these new i-Divine palettes. From Spring to Winter these key palettes are a staple for your make-up collection and can be worn all year round.
Conveniently the Sleek’s packaging, as ever, is so functional – a simple black ‘sleek’ box with a handy mirror and applicator brush inside, it’s ideal for throwing into your travel makeup bag too. At just £7.99 this palette is definitely affordable and available on the 10th Feb 2016.
Products used to create this look
- Sleek MakeUp ‘All Night Long’ i-Divine palette (available 10th Feb Sleekmakeup.com)
- Tarte Amazonian clay brown eye liner (similar)
- Benefit Roller lash mascara (click here)
- Demi Wispies false eye lashes (click here)
- NYX push-up for your brows pencil (click here)
- NYX eye shadow primer (click here)
- Loreal Brow artist (click here)
- Max Factor All day flawless (click here)
- Laura Mercier translucent powder (click here)
- Nars Contour palette (click here)
- Maybelline Age Rewind eye eraser (click here)
- Mac mineralize skin finish- Global glow (click here)
- Lorac peach blush (click here)
- Revlon PhotoReady Face Illuminator (click here)
- The Balm- Mary Lou Highlighter (click here)
- Mac Nice n Spicy lip pencil (click here)
- Sleek MakeUp VIP lipstick- Private booth (click here)
- Mac Shy Girl sheen lipstick (click here)
- Loreal lip gloss- Nude ballet (click here)
Thanks for reading guys and here’s my Kylie Jenner Golden Globes make-up tutorial, please tweet me if you decide to create your own Kylie MOTD.