Kale is one of the best leafy greens but a pain to eat. Have it in a smoothie instead.
Happy Friday everyone,
Summer is fast approaching and I want to share with you a smoothie I’ve been drinking to give my body a bit of a Spring clean. I make this smoothie in the mornings….as I’ve mentioned before I don’t eat breakfast, so this smoothie is great to give me the energy I need. Kale is a high source of iron and vitamin K.
- Half a cup of Kale
- One small Apple
- One small Pear
- some chopped up Cucumber
- Half a small glass of still water
- Half a small glass of Almond unsweetened milk.
- 1 tbs of a 3 seed mix – Pumpkin, sunflower & brown linseeds (Great source of fibre)
- 1 tbs of Organic Detox mix – Wheatgrass, spirulina, milk thistle, barleygrass, chlorella and zeolyte
- Honey if you want to add sweetness.
I hope you guys enjoy drinking it as much as I have.
Thank you for reading.